Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2nd Uni-YA Camp!!!

oh yeah!!! my 2nd Uni-YA Camp will start this Thursday!! And as promised, I will be sharing some of my camp objectives in this entry..

First of all, hi all who started following my blog.. haha..

now, to the main stuff..

Camp Objectives

1. To convert temporal teachable moments in camp to eternal life transformation and to influence those in my sphere of influence (cg members, shepherd, sheep, whoever) to convert their teachable moments into life transformation as well

2. To spend extended time with people who matter to me especially Seng Kim (my brother-in-Christ, shepherd, sister's CL, BBF aka buddy - now that I counted, we are related by so many links and I didn't count the ex- stuff.. haha) and each of my cg members.. Han Yang.. You're included in this list of people who matter to me as well.. feel honoured? haha..

3. To leave camp as a Christian who knows how to and will continually be claiming Godly (not just the kind of victories recognized in a worldly way) victories in the three domains (Physical, Soul and Spiritual)


These are my Personal Camp Objectives for Uni-YA Camp 2009 v1.1.. hope all brothers and sisters who read this will keep my camp objectives in prayer and for them to be more and more refined as well.. hope that reading this would encourage you guys to go Uni-YA Camp with the kind of heart that will convert those teachable moments (I assure you you're bound to have at least some) into life transformation.. I sure was encouraged when we shared our personal camp objectives in cg..

Chingster

No comments: