dear readers
If you have been following my blog, you'd have probably known (from the last post) that I'm gonna start doing an in-depth study of the book of Ezra.. even as I do a brief readthrough this afternoon, I just want to share something that struck me, a similarity between our ministry in the Matriculation season and Ezra's ministry of rebuilding God's temple.. (you may read Ezra 7 to understand the context of this sharing)
As I read about how Ezra's ministry was blessed abundantly with all the material wealth he needed to do God's work of rebuilding the temple, I just saw this similarity that we are blessed abundantly with material wealth as well (in the form of sponsorship) for our Matriculation season even in the midst of an economic downturn! This year's matric camp, ACTSpotential, costs only $35 for early bird registration and $45 for normal registration compared to last year pre-economic-recession pricing of $45 and $50 respectively.. WOW!!! God is good.. The fact that we're having an economic downturn this year confirms that this is really God's work and I believe this is one of the many signs and wonders God will perform to authenticate our ministry as prayed for by Wen Jiang!
At the same time, I would also like to thank the following people for allowing God to work this sign and wonder through them: Rui Xia, Qin Pei, Jee Kai, the rest of the sponsorship team, anyone who has helped in one way or another in securing sponsorships and of course, the rest of the volunteers for the coming Matriculation season (which of course, is every brother and sister in Hope Uni-YA)..
Chingster
Protected: health scare
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment