Church Camp just ended.. amidst all the taupoks and throw people into the air, the end of Church camp meant something very much to me.. If you have read one of my previous entries, you'll know that 2 of my objectives cannot be met during the camp but can only be met at the end of the camp.. somehow, when I set those objectives, I was tired of Church camp being just a spiritual high.. What I longed for is a lasting life transformation.. you could say I was more interested in post-camp than in the camp itself..
yupz.. I really want to share some of my reflection and application points from camp on my blog the next few days (cos feeling sleepy alr).. just hope that all Hope church (see the pun!) bros and sis will be blessed by my reflections, will bless with their comments on my reflections and will keep me accountable for my application points..
Thank God for the many things He revealed to me during the camp and praying that the camp is just the beginning of many breakthroughs in our relationships with God,
Chingster
Protected: health scare
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment