Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day at NTU

ahh.. Spent a day at NTU today.. though it's not exactly the best place to be at during the holidays, the people I met and the things I did really made it the best place that I should be at.. haha..

my day at NTU started with visiting Han Yang, Joel and Yong Sheng cos Yong Sheng was attending a Sociology selection test (the funny thing was that he thought he was coming for a Psychology selection interview and prepared the wrong stuff.. but I guess God is still good and will bless him).. After Yong Sheng went into the test venue, Han Yang, Joel and myself went Canteen B to have Mr Bean - Han Yang was so delighted to find Mr Bean so cheap.. haha.. though brief, I guess I really enjoyed the time spent with these brothers-in-christ..

the second part of my day was spent with my friend Leong Chee and his friend, Hilary, having lunch at Palette. I didn't enjoy my lunch though. The Fish & Chips somehow doesn't suit my taste.. a bit too much flour on the fish.. still the time spent was good as we caught up on many stuff.. haha..

lastly, I went on an edventure at WKWSCI.. wanted to use the school printer to print the 10-day pre-camp devotionals and offered to help my cg mates print as well.. somehow Qin Yan managed to convince me to go to WKWSCI and use her $10.60 free credits to help the cg print the devotionals.. haha.. $10.60 was not enough for the 8 copies I had to print (just imagine how thick each copy is.. lucky I printed double-sided.. if not, worse) so had to use Crabby's free credits also..

oops, did I say lastly just now? actually, still got one more thing I did in NTU. went Hall 6 to visit my hall.. been staying there for 2 sems alr.. no lar!!! joking.. I am not that loyal to Hall 6 though I was wearing a Hall 6 jersey.. actually I went SRC to do some workout.. IPPT coming so had to train.. really dunno how IPPT will turn out but by God's grace, whether I pass or I fail, just wanna give my best to Him.. Really pray that I could pass.. otherwise would have less time to serve God with RT and all..

Giving thanks to God for this day
Chingster

No comments: